Thank you for your interest in the EPFC courses.
Next registration session : August/September 2018
Language courses beginning : the week of 10 September 2018
How to enroll in a language course at EPFC?
- Make an appointment online (see below)
- On the day of the appointment, go to the registration building (new address). Bring your ID card, as well as a pen and a payment card (Bancontact, Mastercard, Maestro or Visa).
- If you have some knowledge (even basic) in the language you want to study, you have to take the level test. The level 1 is meant for people with no knowledge in the language they want to study.
Language courses : French, Dutch, English, German, Arabic, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Spanish and Turkish.
Note : the EPFC also proposes a Swedish course. If you are interested in studying Swedish, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
For all courses other than language courses, you must be able to speak French fluently.
From 20 August to 19 September 2018
An appointment for registration sessions is compulsory.You can make your appointment online from this page at 9.00 AM sharp on :
- Thursday 16 August
- Thursday 23 August
- Tuesday 28 August
- Friday 31 August
- Wednesday 5 September
- Friday 7 September
- Tuesday 11 September
- Thursday 13 September
- Friday 14 September
- Monday 17 September
- Tuesday 18 September
The links below will be activated on Thursday 16 August
- Make an appointment for a registration including a French course
- Make an appointment for a registration including an English course
- Make an appointment to register for other language courses
What documents do you need to bring?
Your residence permit (passport + student visa are not sufficient to enroll).
This document must be valid at least until...
- 17 September 2018 for a 12-hours-a-week course or a 21-hours-a-week course that begins in September 2018
- 24 September 2018 for a 6-hours-a-week course or a conversation course
- 8 October 2018 for a 3-hours-a-week course
- 5 November 2018 for a 21-hours-a-week course that begins in October 2018
If you are an EU citizen, your national identity card or passport is enough.
A price reduction will be granted to persons who are unemployed (ACTIRIS, FOREM, VDAB) or receive social help.
- If you depend on VDAB, you will provide the certificate « Aanvraag van een vrijstelling van het inschrijvingsgeld in het Volwassenenonderwijs », delivered from...
- September 2018 for 6-hours-a-week / 12-hours-a-week / 21-hours-a-week course that begins in September 2018.
- October 2018 for a 3-hours-a-week course.
- November 2018 for a 21-hours-a-week course that begins in October 2018.
- If you receive social help, you will need to provide a certificate from CPAS / OCMW. The document must be delivered in August/September 2018.
What does the level test consist of?
It is a multiple choice test. You can take two tests consecutively : each test (maximum 45 minutes' duration) will be corrected immediately and followed by the registration.
Only the French and English level tests include an oral skills assessment. For the other languages, oral skills will be evaluated during the first lesson.
What about the timetables?
In September, regarding language courses, we propose :
- 21 hours a week (3x7 hours) - only for French and English level 02
Courses in the morning AND in the afternoon, from 9.20 to 16.10. No evening courses.
These courses begin on Monday 10 September 2018 and end not later than Sunday 21 October 2018.
- 12 hours a week (3x4 hours)
Courses in the morning OR in the afternoon. No evening courses.
These courses begin on Monday 10 September 2018 and end not later than Sunday 18 November 2018.
- 6 hours a week (2x3 hours)
Courses in the morning, in the afternoon or in the evening.
These courses begin on Monday 10 September 2018 and end not later than Sunday 27 January 2019.
- 3 hours a week (1x3 hours)
Courses in the afternoon or in the evening.
These courses begin on Monday 10 September 2018 and end not later than 30 June 2019.
What are the prices?
One language course (120 hours) from level 01 to level 09 : 105,65 € (+ 26 € for the first course per person and per school year)
or 78,05 € with price reduction : see above
One language course (120 hours) from level 10 : 123,65 € (+ 26 € for the first course per person and per school year)
or 78,05 € with price reduction : see above
How to pay?
Never in cash : only cards (Bancontact, Mastercard, Maestro or Visa) are accepted.
Where? (for registration or more information)
In our building located avenue de l'Astronomie, 19 - 1210 Brussels
- station "Madou" (+/- 2 minutes walking from the EPFC)
- Metro 2 et 6
- bus STIB 29, 63, 65, 66, N05
- bus De Lijn 318, 351, 410
- station "Quetelet" (+/- 2 minutes walking from the EPFC)
- bus STIB 61
- station "Botanique" (+/- 6 minutes walking from the EPFC)
- tramway STIB 92 ou 93
- by train : station "Bruxelles - Congrès" (+/- 10 minutes walking from the EPFC) or "Bruxelles - Nord" (+/- 9 minutes walking from the EPFC)
Note : there are very few parking opportunities in the neighbourhood.