Thank you for your interest in the EPFC courses.
Next registration session : April 2018
Course beginning : the week of 30 April 2018
How to enroll in a language course at EPFC?
- Make an appointment online (see below)
- On the day of the appointment, go to the registration building (new address). Bring your ID card, as well as a pen and a payment card (Bancontact, Mastercard, Maestro or Visa).
- If you have some knowledge (even basic) in the language you want to study, you have to take the level test. The level 1 is meant for people with no knowledge in the language they want to study.
Language courses : French, Dutch, English and Spanish.
For all courses other than language courses, you must be able to speak French fluently.
Wednesday 25 April, Thursday 26 April and Wednesday 2 May
An appointment for registration sessions is compulsory.You can make your appointment online from this page at 9.00 AM sharp on :
- Tuesday 24 April
- Friday 27 April
The links below will be activated on Tuesday 24 April
- Make an appointment for a registration including a French course
- Make an appointment for a registration including an English course
- Make an appointment to register for other language courses
Students registered in 2017 - 2018 can re-enroll Tuesday 24 April for their next course starting in April 2018 with a priority over any new students.
- Students currently attending lessons who want to register for the course that begins in April and is following on from their present course can
- Students registered in 2017 - 2018 whose course has already ended or students currently attending lessons who want to start studying another language must make an appointment to register at the school.
What documents do you need to bring?
Your residence permit (passport + student visa are not sufficient to enroll).
This document must be valid at least until 7 May 2018 for a 12h/week language course or 28 May 2018 for a 20h/week language course.
If you are an EU citizen, your national identity card or passport is enough.
A price reduction will be granted to persons who are unemployed (ACTIRIS, FOREM, VDAB) or receive social help.
- If you depend on VDAB, you will provide the certificate « Aanvraag van een vrijstelling van het inschrijvingsgeld in het Volwassenenonderwijs », delivered from 16 April 2018.
- If you receive social help, you will need to provide a certificate from CPAS / OCMW. The document must be delivered in April 2018.
What does the level test consist of?
It is a multiple choice test. You can take two tests consecutively : each test (maximum 45 minutes' duration) will be corrected immediately and followed by the registration.
Only the French and English level tests include an oral skills assessment. For the other languages, oral skills will be evaluated during the first lesson.
What about the timetables?
In April, regarding language courses, we propose :
- 21 hours a week (3x7 hours) (only for level 05 in French and in English)
All day courses : in the morning AND in the afternoon. No evening courses.
These courses begin the week of Monday 21 May and end not later than Saturday 30 June 2018.
- 12 hours a week (3x4 hours)
Courses in the morning or in the afternoon.
Those courses begin the week of Monday 30 April and end not later than Saturday 30 June 2018.
What are the prices?
One language course (120 hours) except Dutch : 104,12 € (+ 26 € for the first course)
or 76,52 € with price reduction : see above
Dutch courses (120 hours) : 110,50 € (+26 € for the first course)
or 82,90 € with price reduction : see above
How to pay?
Never in cash : only cards (Bancontact, Mastercard, Maestro or Visa) are accepted.
Where? (for registration or more information)
In our building located avenue de l'Astronomie, 19 - 1210 Brussels
- station "Madou" (+/- 2 minutes walking from the EPFC)
- Metro 2 et 6
- bus STIB 29, 63, 65, 66, N05
- bus De Lijn 318, 351, 410
- station "Quetelet" (+/- 2 minutes walking from the EPFC)
- bus STIB 61
- station "Botanique" (+/- 6 minutes walking from the EPFC)
- tramway STIB 92 ou 93
- by train : station "Bruxelles - Congrès" (+/- 10 minutes walking from the EPFC) or "Bruxelles - Nord" (+/- 9 minutes walking from the EPFC)
Note : there are very few parking opportunities in the neighbourhood.