COVID-19 : measures adopted by the EPFC
In a civic effort to contribute to slowing the spread of Covid-19 and because the welfare and health of our students and staff remains our priority, the EPFC is aligning its measures with the broader measures imposed by the Government on Thursday 12 March.
The building has been closed since March 14. However, the EPFC provides continuity of administrative services and can only be reached by email at email@example.com.
Until 30 June included :
- All courses will be replaced as far as possible by distance learning using virtual tools such as Moodle, WhatsApp, Wooclap, free video conferencing software, ...
- Your teacher(s) will let you know how they plan to work remotely with you;
- Internships are maintained and are the responsibility of the place where the trainee is accommodated;
- The Promofor social service is only accessible by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is now certain that:
- classes will not resume in the classrooms until the end of the school year;
- the courses will end on the dates intitially planned (30 June).
A more precise communication regarding the exams will be sent to you at least on 8 May.
Informations générales sur la tenue des cours et des examens
General information about the end of the school year
Informations sur les examens des formations en langue
Information about the organization of courses and exams for the end of this school year
We invite you to visit this page regularly in order to be informed of any new measures.
Updated on 1st May at 15:40
At the same time, as we are all concerned by this affair, we encourage you to read and follow carefully the prevention instructions, including a frequent hand washing.