COVID-19 : measures adopted by the EPFC
Until Sunday, April 5th included:
- All courses will be replaced, as soon as possible and as far as possible, by distance learning using virtual tools such as Moodle, WhatsApp, Wooclap, free video conferencing software, ...
- Your teacher(s) will let you know how they plan to work remotely with you;
- Examinations for economic courses that should have taken place during this period are postponed to a later date;
- Internships are maintained and are the responsibility of the place where the trainee is accommodated;
- The Promofor social service is only accessible by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
However, these provisions are subject to change as the situation evolves.
We invite you to visit this page regularly in order to be informed of any new measures.
Updated on March 18 at 8:00 pm
At the same time, as we are all concerned by this affair, we encourage you to read and follow carefully the prevention instructions, including a frequent hand washing.