Thank you for your interest in the EPFC courses.
Next registration session : January 2019
Language courses beginning : the week of 4 February 2019
How to enroll in a language course at EPFC?
- Make an appointment online (see below)
- On the day of the appointment, go to the registration building. Bring your ID card, as well as a pen and a payment card (Bancontact, Mastercard, Maestro or Visa).
- If you have some knowledge (even basic) in the language you want to study, you have to take the level test. The level 1 is meant for people with no knowledge in the language they want to study.
Language courses : Arabic, French, Dutch, English, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish.
Note : the EPFC also proposes a Swedish course. If you are interested in studying Swedish, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
For all courses other than language courses, you must be able to speak French fluently.
From 17 January to 7 February 2019
An appointment for registration sessions is compulsory.You can make your appointment online from this page at 9.00 AM sharp on :
- Wednesday 16 January,
- Wednesday 23 January,
- Friday 25 January,
- Wednesday 30 January,
- Monday 4 February,
- Wednesday 6 February.
The links below will be activated on Wednesday 16 January 2019
- Make an appointment for a registration including a French course
- Make an appointment for a registration including an English or Dutch course
- Make an appointment to register for other language courses
What documents do you need to bring?
Your residence permit (passport + student visa are not sufficient to enroll).
This document must be valid at least until :
- 11 February 2019 for a 20-hours-a-week course or a 12-hours-a-week course
- 18 February 2019 for a 6-hours-a-week course, for literacy classes and for conversation classes
If you are an EU citizen, your national identity card or passport is enough.
A price reduction will be granted to persons who are unemployed (ACTIRIS, FOREM, VDAB) or receive social help.
- If you depend on VDAB, you will provide the certificate « Aanvraag van een vrijstelling van het inschrijvingsgeld in het Volwassenenonderwijs », delivered from 21 January 2019.
- If you receive social help, you will need to provide a certificate from CPAS / OCMW. The document must be delivered in January or February 2019.
What does the level test consist of?
It is a multiple choice test. You can take two tests consecutively : each test (maximum 45 minutes' duration) will be corrected immediately and followed by the registration.
Only the French, Dutch and English level tests include an oral skills assessment. For the other languages, oral skills will be evaluated during the first lesson.
What about the timetables?
In February, regarding language courses, we propose :
- 20 hours a week (3x7 hours) - only for French and English level 03
Courses in the morning AND in the afternoon, from 9.20 to 16.10. No evening courses.
These courses begin on Monday 4 February 2019 and end not later than Sunday 24 March 2019.
- 12 hours a week (3x4 hours)
Courses in the morning OR in the afternoon. No evening courses.
These courses begin on Monday 4 February 2019 and end not later than Sunday 28 April 2019.
- 6 hours a week (2x3 hours)
Courses in the morning OR in the afternoon OR in the evening.
These courses begin on Monday 4 February 2019 and end not later than Sunday 30 June 2019.
What are the prices?
One language course (120 hours) from level 01 to level 09 : 105,65 € (+ 26 € for the first course per person and per school year)
or 78,05 € with price reduction : see above
One language course (120 hours) from level 10 : 123,65 € (+ 26 € for the first course per person and per school year)
or 78,05 € with price reduction : see above
How to pay?
Never in cash : only cards (Bancontact, Mastercard, Maestro or Visa) are accepted.
Where? (for registration or more information)
In our building located avenue de l'Astronomie, 19 - 1210 Brussels
- station "Madou" (+/- 2 minutes walking from the EPFC)
- Metro 2 et 6
- bus STIB 29, 63, 65, 66, N05
- bus De Lijn 318, 351, 410
- station "Quetelet" (+/- 2 minutes walking from the EPFC)
- bus STIB 61
- station "Botanique" (+/- 6 minutes walking from the EPFC)
- tramway STIB 92 ou 93
- by train : station "Bruxelles - Congrès" (+/- 10 minutes walking from the EPFC) or "Bruxelles - Nord" (+/- 15 minutes walking from the EPFC)
Note : there are very few parking opportunities in the neighbourhood.