Thank you for your interest in the EPFC courses.
Next registration session : November 2018
Language courses beginning : the week of 19 November 2018
How to enroll in a language course at EPFC?
- Make an appointment online (see below)
- On the day of the appointment, go to the registration building (new address). Bring your ID card, as well as a pen and a payment card (Bancontact, Mastercard, Maestro or Visa).
- If you have some knowledge (even basic) in the language you want to study, you have to take the level test. The level 1 is meant for people with no knowledge in the language they want to study.
Language courses : French, Dutch, English and Spanish.
Note : the EPFC also proposes a Swedish course. If you are interested in studying Swedish, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
For all courses other than language courses, you must be able to speak French fluently.
From 13 November to 20 November (no registration on Monday 19 November)
An appointment for registration sessions is compulsory.You can make your appointment online from this page at 9.00 AM sharp on :
- Friday 9 November
- Wednesday 14 November
- Friday 16 November
The links below will be activated on Friday 9 November
- Make an appointment for a registration including a French course
- Make an appointment for a registration including an English or Dutch course
- Make an appointment to register for other language courses
Students registered in 2018 - 2019 can re-enroll Friday 9 November for their next course starting in November 2018 with a priority over any new students.
- Students currently attending lessons who want to start studying the next level or another language must make an appointment to register at the school.
What documents do you need to bring?
Your residence permit (passport + student visa are not sufficient to enroll).
This document must be valid at least until :
- 26 November 2018 for a 12-hours-a-week course
- 3 December 2018 for a 6-hours-a-week course
- 10 December 2018 for literacy classes
If you are an EU citizen, your national identity card or passport is enough.
A price reduction will be granted to persons who are unemployed (ACTIRIS, FOREM, VDAB) or receive social help.
- If you depend on VDAB, you will provide the certificate « Aanvraag van een vrijstelling van het inschrijvingsgeld in het Volwassenenonderwijs », delivered from :
- 5 November 2018 for a 6 or 12-hours-a-week course and for literacy classes
- 26 November 2018 for a 20-hours-a-week course
- If you receive social help, you will need to provide a certificate from CPAS / OCMW. The document must be delivered in November 2018.
What does the level test consist of?
It is a multiple choice test. You can take two tests consecutively : each test (maximum 45 minutes' duration) will be corrected immediately and followed by the registration.
Only the French and English level tests include an oral skills assessment. For the other languages, oral skills will be evaluated during the first lesson.
What about the timetables?
In November, regarding language courses, we propose :
- 20 hours a week (3x7 hours) - only for French and English level 04
Courses in the morning AND in the afternoon, from 9.20 to 16.10. No evening courses.
These courses begin on Monday 10 December 2018 and end not later than Sunday 3 February 2019.
- 12 hours a week (3x4 hours)
Courses in the morning OR in the afternoon. No evening courses.
These courses begin on Monday 19 November 2018 and end not later than Sunday 3 February 2019.
- 6 hours a week (2x3 hours)
Courses in the evening, from 18.10 to 20.50.
These courses begin on Monday 19 November 2018 and end not later than Sunday 28 April 2019.
What are the prices?
One language course (120 hours) from level 01 to level 09 : 105,65 € (+ 26 € for the first course per person and per school year)
or 78,05 € with price reduction : see above
One language course (120 hours) from level 10 : 123,65 € (+ 26 € for the first course per person and per school year)
or 78,05 € with price reduction : see above
How to pay?
Never in cash : only cards (Bancontact, Mastercard, Maestro or Visa) are accepted.
Where? (for registration or more information)
In our building located avenue de l'Astronomie, 19 - 1210 Brussels
- station "Madou" (+/- 2 minutes walking from the EPFC)
- Metro 2 et 6
- bus STIB 29, 63, 65, 66, N05
- bus De Lijn 318, 351, 410
- station "Quetelet" (+/- 2 minutes walking from the EPFC)
- bus STIB 61
- station "Botanique" (+/- 6 minutes walking from the EPFC)
- tramway STIB 92 ou 93
- by train : station "Bruxelles - Congrès" (+/- 10 minutes walking from the EPFC) or "Bruxelles - Nord" (+/- 15 minutes walking from the EPFC)
Note : there are very few parking opportunities in the neighbourhood.